Friday, September 18, 2020

Instagram Facebook attitude, love, sad, breakup captions

 Love caption's

  • You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
  • If I  know what love is, it is because of you.
  • Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
  • You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky.
  • You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.
  • You are my favorite notification.
  • You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
  • I’d like to keep loving you this way forever.
  • You have this incredible way of making my heart happy.
  • I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.
  • For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.
  • You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.
  • I want to be with you till my last page.
  • A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
  • I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
  • My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.
  • I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.
  • If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
  • You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.
  • The first day you came into my life, I realized that you will stay here until the end.
  • I will love you till the end of time.
  • I love you a lot and what i have accomplished till day is just because of the your love.
  • I would be kissing you forever if it could tell how much i love you.
  • You have made my heart brighter than a brightest candle. Thank you for being in my heart and completing me.
  • It’s me for you and you for me. That’s how our future will always be.
  • You make me so proud of being in love with you.
  • True love is knowing a person’s faults and loving them even more for them.
  • When I miss you, I read our old conversations, smile like an idiot, listen to songs that remind me of you, then I miss you more.
  • I must have wished for you so hard and so often that you had no choice but to come true.
  • Your voice is my favorite sound.
  • Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.
  • I may not be your first date, kiss, or love – but I want to be your last everything.
  • Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for.
  • You’re the part of I’ll always need.
  • I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
  • Before you came into my live, I never knew what true love left like.
  • I love it when you send me those texts that make me smile no matter how many times I read them.
  • I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.
  • When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
  • The brightness of my day doesn’t depend on the amount of sunshine. Everything depends on your smile

No comments:

Post a Comment